Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lloyd interviews with SoulTrain.com at Spelman Homecoming! Plus classic N-Toon footage!

(Found on Soultrain
by
Asha the Intern)



I recently went to Atlanta to spend some time with Mr. Get It Shawty, Lloyd. The opportunity was delivered by Heather, friend and talent agent of V-Log. While I was there, I explored Spelman College, where Lloyd was scheduled to bless the stage. (V-Log super producer Dana is a Spelman alumna, by the way!) It’s a beautiful campus, filled with stylish and intelligent young women—it reminded me of my own alma mater, Howard University.

But back to Lloyd… I have to admit, I knew he was an attractive singer with true talent, but when I saw him in person I completely understood why the Spelman girls chased him (and me, after all, I’m sure they recognized me). They were running and screaming at the top of their lungs; it was a total frenzy.

4 comments:

  1. I love this vid!Love u Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicceeeeeeeeeee! :-D Keep up the good work sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey boyfriend..see ya later boyfriend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LLoyd i love you and i would do anything to see you in person!!!!!!!!!I really want to go to one of your concerts!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3>3

    ReplyDelete