Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tune in to catch Lloyd perform "Cupid" live on the BET Awards 2011 Pre-Show!!

LLOYD SET TO PERFORM CUPID AT THE BET AWARDS 2011
PRE-SHOW: LIVE! RED! READY!

BET Awards Pre-Show Live! RED! Ready! sets it off right LIVE from the BET Awards Red Carpet. Terrence and Rocsi host the lively jump-off bringing the coolest performances, interviews and red carpet happenings. Lloyd is set to perform his current Top 10 hit “Cupid”, from his forthcoming album King of Hearts due to hit stores July 5th! Additional performances include Miguel, Mindless B Ehavior, Lil Twist, Big Sean, Eve & Swizz Beats.

Tune into BET on Sunday June 26th @ 6PM EST to catch all of the action!!

4 comments:

  1. I got a date with Lloyd AND my TV at 6 P.M. EST on Sunday! I'll be watching! I know you'll make me proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im having my own Lloyd performance pre-party! Lloyd, Kevin Hart hosting, and Patti (finally) being inducted, can't wait :) Love you Lloyd and what you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete