Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Video: Quincy Jones and Lionel Richie talk "We Are the World" 2010 Remake + Original Music Video!

25 years after it's original recording, over 80 of entertainments biggest stars, including Lil Wayne, Kanye West, The Jonas Brothers, LL Cool J, Robin Thicke, Celine Dion, Akon, Jaime Foxx, etc., arrived at Henson Studios yesterday for a charity remake of "We Are the World", this time with Haiti as the cause. Producers Quincy Jones and Lionel Richie spoke about how it all came together...


Check out the original 1985 Music Video that benifited the USA for Africa charity:

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm...could it be you filling that vacancy? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Lloyd. It's not everyday that someone can churn up the soul from its hidden dark places and make it golden. I think it takes a true warrior of love, and there's only one other performing artist that I can say has ever really done that for me. If it were solely up to me I would choose no other to fill his shoes than you. Keep letting your light shine Young Goldie...it's much stronger than you could possibly know. Love, ~Music~ (aka Ol' Girl) ~~<~@

    ReplyDelete