Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Behind the Scenes: Rocawear prestnets Everybody's Hatiian PSA with Wale, Terrance J, Miss Info, Lloyd, J.Cole and others!

Found on flystylelife
 
ROCAWEAR PRESENTS: EVERYBODY’S HAITIAN is a 3 minute public service announcement encouraging everyone to contact the agency of their choice to develop a long tern contribution plan for the rebuilding o Haiti. The program’s THEflyGIRL, with the help of ROCAWEAR, assembled a cast of cameos of some of the most recognizable names in Music, Radio, Television and even the world of Blogging. Wale, J. Cole, Lloyd, Miss Info, and Terrance J are just some of the recognizable faces in the PSA that will deut on Roc4Life.com soon. Click Here for more info. 

2 comments:

  1. I've saved your pic as my computer background pic last week boo..you already know lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiti is a cause really close to my heart. I love this campaign because I'm half Haitian. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete