Monday, July 12, 2010

New Lil Wayne album in September? "I'm Not A Human Being" Viral EP set to drop on his birthday!

Found on HipHopWired


Lil Wayne will be dropping a new project on his birthday entitled "I'm Not A Human Being."
Dropping on his birthday, Wayne's manager Cortez Bryant told Vibe,
“I'm putting out a [Wayne] album called I'm Not A Human Being and I'll probably drop it on his birthday, September 27.”

The album will serve as a prelude to The Carter IV which is scheduled to be released around November when he's also scheduled to be released.

"I'm Not A Human Being" is slated to be an EP of all new songs by The Birdman Jr. and will be released virally.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're aware that I'm one of your most dearest and staunchest stans. I've been supporting you for over three years now, but Unfortunately you're beginning to disappoint me Lloyd. A few other fans also share the same feelings as I do. We feel that you're very choosey with your fans and we think that's utterly unfair. This is the same reason why I no longer follow you on Twitter; However, Twitter isn't the only place where people have noticed your disconnection from your fans. You were the same one who denigrated Ciara for being a Hollywood bitch. I just hope you're not the kettle calling the pot a Hollywood bitch. I just hope your head doesn't outgrow your britches if your forth anticipated album becomes an epic success. Frankly, I'm afraid you're going to morph into a world class asshole because you're already known for being a cocky bastard.I respect you for putting your blood, sweat, and tears into your craft for us. We just want you to spend MORE time with us during your down time. I want to continue supporting you and I hope you read my message and let it marinate.

    Best regards,

    HB the STANatic one :-)

    ReplyDelete