Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Video Premier: Lloyd debuts new Christmas video for "She's All I Want For Christmas"!

Found on TheBoomBox

Crooner Lloyd is in the holiday spirit and he's spreading his positive energy in a new set of visuals for his aptly titled track 'She's All I Want for Christmas.'

In the clip, the Atlanta native takes on the role of a Christmas tree handler, displaying the festive greenery for eager shoppers looking to decorate their home for the holidays. As he tends to his job, Lloyd is struck by the beat and recalls the bouncy energy of the late Michael Jackson as he belts out high notes and shows off some impressive dance moves.

"I always wanted to take a stab at making an original Christmas record," Lloyd tells The BoomBox. "With this video, I think we captured the spirit of love, and the spirit of Christmas in a really cool way."

Read full story here.

3 comments:

  1. lmmfao...This Video Is Funny hahahaha....i still love u though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanksBest advertising Agency in the world | top advertising agencies in pakistan | Marketing Agency | pakistani matrimonial

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some alarming and advantageous advice appropriate there. I cannot delay until the little humans go to baddy-bye so that I can plan and apply some of this being out. Thanks!
    website development for companies | Low cost and high quality 2d animation | Advertising agencies in London

    ReplyDelete