Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lloyd's first UK live tour kicks off in March!! First 3 dates announced!!

Lloyd embarks on a short and exclusively limited tour which takes in London's Jazz Café on March 12th, Manchester’s HMV Ritz on March 14th and HMV Institute in Birmingham on March 15th.   Expect to hear smashes from his most recent album 'King Of Hearts', as well as hits from his back catalog.

See below for ticket info...

- March 12; London @ Jazze Cafe'
- March 14; Manchester @ HMV Ritz
- March 15; Birmingham @ HMV Institute

2 comments:

  1. March 15 is my 21st birthday....awwww I wish I could see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope one day you'll come and play in Poland.. You have got your fans in here as well as in other countries.
    I love your ANGEL track and BANG track from The King of Hearts. ;)

    ps. Other tracks are good too :D

    ReplyDelete